|Knowledge and Experience:
- Position requires individual who is energetic and willing to meet the fast-pace of day-to-day customer service demands and be professional and tactful in handling stressful situations and aggressive callers.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers, representatives, and co-workers, in regard to order status, expedition of orders, special products and applications requested.
- Ability to research and gather data from required areas to fulfill various requests.
- Must be able to present a positive and helpful attitude with every customer.
- Individual needs working knowledge or ability to gain such knowledge, of products, current catalogs, and price/entry programs.
- Ability to manage accounts/projects and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to organize and maintain files in a proper manner and possess good overall clerical skills.
- Ability to operate standard office equipment including fax machine, typewriter, and multi-line telephone system.
- General knowledge of business math and a mechanical aptitude.
- Must possess basic computer skills (Microsoft Word and Excel) and a familiarity with other application software related to customer service and order processing.