Broken Arrow, OK, OK
Employment Type: TEMP
Job Number: 1703393
Pay Rate: Bi-Weekly
Action Group Staffing
- Economic and accounting principles and practices,the financial markets, banking and the analysis and reporting of financial data.
- Business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership techniquem production methods and coordination of people and resources.
- Administrative and clerical procedures, Systems such as word processing, managing files, and records transcription, designing and other office procedures and teminology.
- Arithmetic ,algebra, geometry, calculus, statistics, and their applications
- Laws, legal codes, court procedures, precedents, government regulations, executive orders, agency rules and democratic political process
- Principles and procedures for personal recruitment, selection, training, compemsation and benefits, labor relations and negotiation and personal information
Requirements of the Controller/Accountant
- Prepare the financial planning, budgeting, procurement, and investment activities of all the organization
- Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reprts that compare budgeted costs to actual cost.
- Develop internal control policies , guidelines, and procedures for activities such as budget administration, cash, and credit management and accounting
- Develop and maintain relationships with banking, insurance, and external accounting personnel to facilitate financial activities.
To apply for this job please visit portal.people20.net.