Assembly Line Worker
Employment Type: TEMP
Job Number: 1361018
Action Group Staffing
Production Assembly Worker
2nd Shift 2:00pm-10:30pm
$13.50 per hour
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Set up workstation and ensure all production materials are available.
- Rotate through multiple stations on a shift to ensure maximum alertness and preparation.
- Visually inspect production run and document results. Verify the parts required before assembly.
- Double-check connections to ensure they match and record any discrepancies in the assembly log.
- Inform supervisors of any part or equipment defects to ensure prompt response to the problem.
- Familiarize yourself with the tools, instrumentation, and calibration equipment
- Operate and monitor equipment.
- Communicate with other stations on the assembly line to ensure maximum speed and accuracy.
- Conserve resources and supplies to facilitate minimum waste.
- Assemble components accurately, thoroughly, and quickly to approved specifications
- Replenish materials as needed.
- Determine and report malfunctions to Supervisor.
- Maintain cleanliness of equipment and assigned area.
- May participate in group activities, such as Safety Task Force Teams, Quality Circles, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
MINOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Must be able to understand and follow instructions to perform repeated tasks successfully and with minimal supervision.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE JOB
High School Diploma or GED
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent work experience.
- One-year experience in general assembly work or manufacturing experience preferred
- Basic math and communication skills required.
- Strong problem-solving ability and attention to detail required.
- Excellent organizational, time management, and customer relations skills are required.
- Experience with power and hand tools is a plus.
- Injection molding experience or machine operator experience a plus.
Must be able to pass a drug test and background check
- Problem Solving
Able to lift and move up to 45 pounds.
Stand for several consecutive hours per shift with frequent bending, twisting, reaching, stooping; walk; sit; use hands to grip.
Regular vision requirements include the ability for close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and adjusting focus.
Action Group Staffing https://www.actiongrp.net/ https://www.actiongrp.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/logo.png