Tulsa, OK, OK
Employment Type: TEMP
Job Number: 1703385
Pay Rate: Weekly Pay
Action Group Staffing
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical documents and drawings
- Proven experience as CNC machinist
- Pass a background check / pre-employment drug screen
- Be ok working in hot conditions
- Monday-Friday 8am-4:30pm
- Starting pay $25-$30 per hour(Depending On Experience)
- Medical/ Vison/ Dental/ Life Insurance
- Prepare and operate CNC machines to perform tasks such as drilling, grinding, milling etc.
- Understand specifications of the task at hand and the desired result by reading blueprints, mechanical drawings etc.
- Translate instructions into computer commands so the machines can perform the correct function
- Inspect and measure finished products and compare them with requirements to determine if the process has been completed properly
- Check and maintain machinery daily to ensure functionality.
Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma
– Relocation bonus available for qualified applicants.
To apply for this job please visit portal.people20.net.