Action Group Staffing is currently seeking experienced Machine Operators to fill openings for an industrial warehouse located in Inola, OK. The ideal candidates will have mechanical knowledge and manufacturing experience. The schedule is 12-hour rotating shifts (15 workdays per month) 6:00 A.M.-6:00 P.M. & 6:00 P.M.-6:00 A.M.
Responsibilities of the Paper Machine Operator:
- Ensure machines are operating correctly and notify maintenance of any issues.
- Conduct prescribed tests to ensure the quality of products. Document test results and inform machine tender if paper quality falls outside established quality standards.
- Coordinate with the machine tender to perform service functions on the machine. Monitor computer display of machine functioning, back up the machine tender as needed.
- Prepare the roll for removal from the mill removing excess paper from the roll surface as needed. Coordinate with roll handler to operate hoist and remove paper rolls from machine. Follow all procedures and guidelines to ensure the safety of other personnel and equipment during the operation of the hoist.
- Assist with housekeeping duties and maintain the organization and cleanliness of the facility.