Continuous Improvement Engineer
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Job Number: 1767337
Action Group Staffing
- Leads audit processes, addresses nonconformities from audits, and uses data to drive decisions to help specific departments or the organization become more proactive in process control and reaction and in identifying and communicating quality or process issues.
- Aids in the development of materials, tools, and presentations in support of continuous improvement issues.
- Works with departments to improve the overall safety record of the plant, ensures all departments have identified continuous improvement projects, and ensures projects are progressing within projected timelines.
- Ability to work cooperatively with others, ability to deal respectfully with the public, customers, vendors, other employees, managers, and executive management.
- Ability to perform multiple task concurrently, and conducts training and assessments as directed.
- Recommend new polices and procedures as needed and aids in the development of materials, tools, and presentations in support of continuous improvement issues.
- Bachelor Degree in manufacturing, engineering or a related field with a minimum of seven years experience in a manufacturing environment.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk and hear; taste, and smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Computer skills including electronic mail, record keeping, routine database activity, word processing, spreadsheet, graphics, etc.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations
- Medical, Dental, Vison Insurance
- Monday- Friday Position
To apply for this job please visit portal.people20.net.