Employment Type: TEMP
Job Number: 1394733
Action Group Staffing
Currently seeking a conveyor mechanic for a manufacturing facility in Parsippany, NJ. Previous 2 years of conveyor mechanic experience preferred.
Responsibilities of the Conveyor Mechanic:
- Maintain and troubleshoot all conveyor systems, electrical and mechanical.
- Resolves all conveyor system variations and malfunctions that involve the conveyor controls and computer control system.
- Performing preventive maintenance activities such as lubricating, measuring wear, measuring positions, repositioning components; and observing operations, vibrations, and noise levels
- Replacing faulty electrical components of machine such as relays, switches, and motors, and position sensing devices such as proximity switch timers, scanners and photo electric devices
- Diagnosing and repair/replace faulty electronic components such as printed circuit boards
- Troubleshooting and repair pneumatic and hydraulic systems
- Develop and implement preventive maintenance programs
- Ability to install, maintain, and troubleshoot power distribution systems, branch circuits, lighting systems, transformers, and wiring methods and materials.
Qualifications of the Conveyor Mechanic:
- Minimum qualifications for consideration are a high school degree (or equivalent experience) and five years of maintenance experience with at least two years with the same employer. Highly-qualified candidates will possess a technical degree or apprenticeship certification and maintenance experience in the logistics industry or similar environment.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize many different projects and workloads
- Proven ability to communicate effectively, (written and verbally) with peers, management, contractors and vendors.
- Preventative maintenance procedures
- Schedule: 7:00am-3:30pm
To apply for this job please visit portal.people20.net.