Employment Type: TEMP
Job Number: 1622262
Action Group Staffing
Job Title: Crater
Action Group Staffing is currently seeking experienced Panel Technicians to fill openings in the Duncanville/DeSoto area. (South Dallas)
The Crater position is responsible for enclosing systems to prevent damage during transport.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the following satisfactorily; other duties may be assigned. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Operates a forklift
- Measure systems
- Cuts wood
- Builds supporting braces to enhance systems during transportation
- Separates parts needed for systems and prepares them for transportation
- High School Diploma or GED
- Pass a background check and drug test
Pay: $14 per hour
Shift: Monday – Friday 6:00am-2:30pm
- Follows instructions and respond well to direction
- Communicating any issues with job to area lead
- Proper use and maintenance of hand tools and power tools used to assemble equipment
- Keep a neat and organized work area
- Maintain a safe work environment and contribute to the overall safety of the company
To apply for this job please visit portal.people20.net.