Employment Type: TEMP
Industry: Customer Service
Job Number: 1475237
Action Group Staffing
Responsible for Greeting customers, testing swimming pool and hot tub water, discussing type & quality of chemicals and accessories to maintain proper swimming environment. Advising customers on use and care of merchandise. Providing advice as it relates to pool, spa and services. Answering phones and take messages in a polite, efficient manner. Ensuring complete customer satisfaction with all advise and products. Preparing merchandise for purchase. Making sales. Accepting cash, checks, credit, and debit payments. Assisting in displays of products. Operating computerized water analysis software. Maintaining and cleaning the showroom and test lab. Restocking shelves and products in an organized manner by performing the following duties:
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Provide customer service to all customers with hot tub, swimming pool, retail, water care, and parts needs. *
2. Take emails, phone calls, text for all hot tub, retail water care/parts inquiries. *
3. Full product knowledge of all showroom retail products and parts sold and marketed by Galaxy. *
4. Enthusiastically educate customers on the latest pool and spa technology we have to offer and generate sales. *
5. Study vendor supplied product information to make sales in pools and spas. *
6. Demonstrate accuracy in filling out paperwork and entering complete transaction information into our POS and CRM systems. *
7. Maximize profitability by establishing value of our superior pricing and products. *
8. Deliver a genuine, high level customer experience from end to end. *
9. Maintains and nurture existing client relationships. *
10. Responds to all inquiries and request in a timely and professional manner. *
11. Understands and communicates information regarding company products, services to new and existing customers. *
12. Possesses and maintains thorough product knowledge. *
13. Ensures that all required customer paperwork is complete, accurate, and submitted on time. *
14. Attends and participates in team strategic sales meetings. *
15. Performs other related duties as assigned by management. *
16. Keep the shelves stocked, making sure merchandise is properly checked in and accurately ticketed. *
17. Record customer’s name and information in the CRM software for future follow up to share upcoming events and promotions. *
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, this employee is occasionally exposed to wet, humid conditions (non-weather), fumes or airborne particles, outdoor weather conditions, extreme heat (non-weather), risk of electrical shock.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate
The physical demands describe here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, sit, use hands, talk, or hear. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl, taste, or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds.
To apply for this job please visit portal.people20.net.