Broken Arrow, OK
Employment Type: TEMP
Industry: Customer Service
Job Number: 1634129
Action Group Staffing
A Dispatcher I performs a critical role in processing and responding to customer alarm signals or notifications. If required, they will dispatch local authorities to the client’s location(s), monitor alarms and CCTV systems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- ? Responding to various alarm notifications, such as burglary and fire alarms, by initiating outbound calls to customer contacts and emergency responders in accordance within established procedures. ?
- Processing inbound calls relating to alarm events, providing secure and customer centric assistance. ?
- Working within a collaborative team environment in the alarm monitoring center that maintains a 24/7 operation. ?
- Attention to detail and accuracy is vital, ensuring that actions are reflective of established procedures and with a keen focus on the highest professional standards of efficient documentation. ?
- Entering customer account information into account database. ?
- The ability to remain calm and speak clearly to customers. ?
- Properly document all responses for the alarm within the alarm monitoring software. ?
- Other duties as assigned.
Education: High school diploma or GED certification, preferred.
Bilingual (English/Spanish), preferred.
Professional Experience: Three to six months of experience in an alarm monitoring station, preferred.
Three to six months of experience providing satisfactory customer service, preferred.
Experience using Manitou software, preferred.
To apply for this job please visit portal.people20.net.