Broken Arrow, OK
Employment Type: TEMP
Job Number: 1703411
Action Group Staffing
Hours: Monday to Friday 3PM – 11PM.
– Responds to various alarm notifications, such as burglary and fire alarm, by iniciating outbounds call to customer contacts and emergency responders.
– Processing inbound calls relating to alarm events.
– Attention to detail, and accuracy is vital.
– Properly document all responses for the alarm within the alarm monitoring software.
Job Requirements/ Preferences:
– High school diploma or GED.
– Ability to communicate well both orally and in writing.
– Bilingual (english/spanish), preffered.
– 3 to 6 months of experience in alarm monitoring station, preffered.
– 3 to 6 months of experience in customer service, preffered.
To apply for this job please visit portal.people20.net.