Employment Type: TEMP
Job Number: 1407108
Pay Rate: $19/hr- paid weekly!
Action Group Staffing
The Drummer/Operator performs all duties in an efficient manner to ensure all resins are compounded/produced to meet customer needs. Follows all procedures as applicable. Promotes safety and Total Quality Management. On-the-job training is provided.
- Operate a forklift inside and outside of the plant moving drums and pallets of raw materials safely.
- The movement of these materials will require an exchange of verbal information with another employee several floors below.
- Filing drums of finished materials and moving these drums from the filling location to the warehouse.
- Must be capable of wearing a respirator for completing tasks where dusts or other hazards are present.
- General and extensive housekeeping.
- Receives training for operator trainee tasks.
- Must be able to learn and demonstrate understanding of policies and procedures for hazardous waste accumulation, container labeling and marking, container storage, recycling and waste minimization, and emergency response roles in the facility Contingency Plan.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
Must be able to lift 50 pounds, drive a forklift, climb, and walk.
- Punctuality and regularity of attendance are job requirements.
- Must be capable of hearing a variety of warnings such as the fire alarm, kettle high temperature alarm, forklift horns, thermal oxidizer alarms, etc.
- Must be capable of reading and understanding written instructions for labeling and stencils on drums.
- Must have 2-4 years of steady work history
Shift will be 12-hour overnights from 7pm-7am, working every other weekend.
To apply for this job please visit portal.people20.net.