Employment Type: Temp To Hire
Job Number: 1554053
Pay Rate: $19/hr- paid weekly!
Action Group Staffing
Action Group Staffing is currently hiring a Drummer/Operator for local manufacturer in Pryor. Ideal candidates will have forklift experience and stable work history, as well as ability to work night shift.
Requirements of the Drummer/Operator:
- GED or High School Diploma
- 2 years of Forklift experence
- Stable work history
- Pass a backround check and pre-employment drug screen
Must be able to lift 50 pounds, climb, and walk.
Must be capable of hearing a variety of warnings such as the fire alarm, kettle high temperature alarm, forklift horns, thermal oxidizer alarms, etc
Benefits of the Drummer/Operator
- Excellent starting wage @ $21/hr
- Low turnover position
- Temp-to-hire opportunity
- Medical/Dental/Vision available day 1
Responsibilities of the Drummer/Operator:
- Operate a forklift inside and outside of the plant moving drums and pallets of raw materials safely.
- The movement of these materials will require an exchange of verbal information with another employee several floors below.
- Filing drums of finished materials and moving these drums from the filling location to the warehouse.
- Must be capable of wearing a respirator for completing tasks where dusts or other hazards are present.
- General and extensive housekeeping.
- Receives training for operator trainee tasks.
- Must be able to learn and demonstrate understanding of policies and procedures for hazardous waste accumulation, container labeling and marking, container storage, recycling and waste minimization, and emergency response roles in the facility Contingency Plan.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
- Shift will be 12-hour overnights from 7pm-7am, working every other weekend.
To apply for this job please visit portal.people20.net.