Employment Type: Direct Hire
Job Number: 1439762
Action Group Staffing
Summary: Designs electrical equipment and products by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Support and ensure the success of the Electrical Design Supervisor’s endeavors.
- Understand and utilize company standards, customer standards, and best practices when drafting.
- Demonstrate strong understanding of NEC code, electrical theory, application, products, and all electrical drawing types.
- Demonstrates strong understanding of customer standards.
- Performs calculation-oriented design tasks with little to no guidance.
- Creates all types of electrical drawings with little to no guidance and within the time frame specified by the Lead Designer.
- Performs drawing-oriented design tasks with little to no guidance.
- Conduct and comply with company-standard back check and return tasks for completeness and accuracy.
- Identify specific drawing changes using clouding and revision triangle techniques.
- Assemble Bill of Material (BOM), drawing lists, and/or transmittals per the needs of each project.
- Updates and maintains the electrical drawing list.
- Reviews and redlines work of drafters.
- Complete drawings by operating specific computer aided drafting (CAD) software.
- Provides guidance and mentorship to other CAD Tech/Drafters as needed.
To apply for this job please visit portal.people20.net.