Employment Type: Temp To Hire
Job Number: 1448664
Action Group Staffing
- Supports Action Groups Good Manufacturing Practices and HACCP to promote a safe, sanitary and hygienically sound workplace.
- Work from written and verbal instructions as well as work orders.
- Set up and schedule preventative maintenance for the converting machinery based on information from work orders, service manuals, and instructions.
- Perform maintenance duties involving mechanical operations as well as electrical equipment. Perform preventative maintenance such as changing contacts, checking motors and the operation of robotic systems.
- Troubleshoot, drag and repair electrical and electronic systems on any converting plant equipment including any electromechanical production equipment. Test equipment after maintenance is completed to ensure machine is operating correctly.
- Collect PLC input and output data to monitor efficiency of equipment to assist in the planning of future conversion operations.
- Maintain the robotic systems including all mechanical, electrical and electrical components to ensure proper operation.
- Set up and implement safety programs for electrical and instrumentation systems. Train employees for new safety programs and procedures.
OTHER DUTIES MAY INCLUDE:
TOOLS AND EQUIPMENT USED:
Computer and peripherals, standard and customized software applications and tools, and usual office equipment. Also meters, hotpot tools, standard electrical and mechanical tools.
Associates Degree in Electronics and 3 years’ experience; or High School Diploma with E & I Certifications and 5 years related experience. (Manufacturing preferred) Solid work history required.
To apply for this job please visit portal.people20.net.