Fin Press Operator
Employment Type: Temp To Hire
Job Number: 1356021
Pay Rate: Paid Weekly, eligible for bonus
Action Group Staffing
Fin Press Operators will operator mechanical fin press machine to form aluminum and copper fin used in heat transfer coils. Machine operator will be responsible for the regular maintenance of machine and production of fins according to coil production schedule. Candidates must be able to work Friday-Sunday. Work 36 hours, get paid for 40!
Qualified candidates must be able to:
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules and regulations.
- Read and understand engineering drawings, instructions and bills of material
- Figure material and load requirements
- Read, understand and follow material and load requirements on the fin schedule.
- Log off each load ran on the fin schedule.
- Set up machine.
- Run fin requirements.
- Disassemble and clean dies and machine.
- Service and lubricate machine.
- Check work and ensure quality.
- Contribute to team effort by working with others and accomplishing related functions as needed.
- Complete any task as assigned by supervisor as needed.
- Comply with government regulations, laws, company policies and company procedures.
- Work overtime as necessary.
- Attend work as required.
- Follow manufacturing instructions, work by oneself without constant supervision, be self-motivated and complete job assignments on time
- Care for tools and equipment. Advise maintenance of equipment that is not working properly.
Must be able to pass a pre-employmend drug screen and background check.
2-4 years of steady prior work history required.
Weekend Shift- Friday – Sunday 6P-6:30A (Work 36 hours, get paid for 40 hours)
To apply for this job please visit portal.people20.net.