Employment Type: TEMP
Job Number: 1633070
Action Group Staffing
Job Title: Forklift Operator
Action Group Staffing is currently seeking experienced Forklift Drivers to fill openings in the Hutchins/Lancaster area. (South Dallas)
Our client is a full-service logistics company, that provides businesses and organizations with 3PL & supply chain solutions. It is a family-owned and operated company that was founded on a philosophy of relationship-driven business.
- Demonstrate an ability to follow instructions
- Safely and effectively operate propane forklift equipment
- Meet or exceed attendance requirements.
- 2 years of forklift experience in a warehouse environment.
- Experience with inventory control and cycle counts.
- Must be able to communicate in English: positive, appropriate, and professional.
- 2 – 5 years warehouse/distribution experience (3PL preferred).
- Ability to work flexible hours and occasional weekends.
- Pass a background check and drug test
Pay: $16.00 per hour
2nd Shift 2:00pm – 11:00pm
Safe and proficient operation of various forklifts and attachments.
Be alert and always pay attention to your surroundings.
Unload trailers, containers, and railcars following all safety procedures.
Complete all receivers accurately and submit with all appropriate paperwork and attachments (including pictures if required).
Stage and stack all products square and straight according to the requirements provided by each specific account and by the company’s procedures.
Must be able to change the forklift battery or propane tank as required.
Report any inventory anomalies found during day-to-day operations.
To apply for this job please visit portal.people20.net.