Employment Type: TEMP
Job Number: 1428551
Action Group Staffing
We are currently seeking an experience certified forklift operator for a manufacturing facility in Flemington, NJ. A successful candidate is reliable, organized, and a team player.
Responsibilities of the Forklift Operator:
- Receive incoming material from vendors, ensuring the packing slips and actual quantities received are the same.
- Perform routine warehouse inventory audits as needed.
- Load and unload raw material and finished goods utilizing a forklift and RF scanner.
- Maintain assigned areas in the warehouse in an organized and safe manner.
- Performs physical count of inventory and reconciles actual stock count.
- Monitors and maintains current inventory levels; processes purchasing orders as required.
Qualifications of the Forklift Operator:
- Minimum of 2 years of sit down forklift experience
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be reliable and punctual
Hours: Monday – Friday 6:30am to 3:00pm, occasional overtime
To apply for this job please visit portal.people20.net.