Employment Type: TEMP
Job Number: 1598696
Action Group Staffing
Job Title: Forklift Operator
Action Group Staffing is currently seeking experienced Forklift Drivers to fill openings in the Hutchins/Lancaster area. (South Dallas)
Our client is a full-service logistics company, that provides businesses and organizations with 3PL & supply chain solutions. It is a family-owned and operated company that was founded on a philosophy of relationship-driven business.
- Candidates for this position must have successful work performance demonstrating an ability to follow instructions, safely and effectively operate propane forklift equipment and designed attachments, communicate effectively, be good with numbers, work well with others, use productive work methods, exercise sound judgment, and meet or exceed attendance requirements.
- 2 years of forklift experience in warehouse environment.
- Experience with inventory control and cycle counts.
- Sound communication skills, must be able to communicate in English: positive, appropriate, and professional.
- 2 – 5 years warehouse/distribution experience (3PL preferred).
- Must be able to work with the warehouse management system, apply scanning practices and be able to perform various inventory transactions.
- Ability to work flexible hours and occasional weekends.
- Pass a background check and drug test
Pay: $16.50 per hour
Shift: 3rd 10:00pm – 6:30am
- Safe and proficient operation of various forklifts and attachments. Must be alert and pay attention to surroundings at all times.
- Unload trailers, containers, and railcars following all safety procedures.
- Complete all receivers thoroughly and accurately and turn in with all appropriate paperwork and attachments (including pictures if required).
- Stage and stack all products square and straight according to the requirements provided by each specific account and by the company’s procedures.
- Accurately pull appropriate product from assigned locations.
- Verify all aspects of outbound orders prior to loading.
- Load all outbound orders following load diagrams that are specific to the product being shipped and the trailer limitations the product goes into.
- Must be able to change the forklift battery or propane tank as required.Report any inventory anomalies to account managers or warehouse manager found during day-to-day operations.
To apply for this job please visit portal.people20.net.