Employment Type: TEMP
Job Number: 1660232
Action Group Staffing
Job Title: Forklift Operator
Action Group Staffing is currently seeking experienced Forklift Drivers to fill openings in the Hutchins/Lancaster area. (South Dallas)
Our client is a full-service logistics company, that provides businesses and organizations with 3PL & supply chain solutions. It is a family-owned and operated company that was founded on a philosophy of relationship-driven business.
- Demonstrate an ability to follow instructions
- Safely and effectively operate propane forklift equipment
- Meet or exceed attendance requirements.
- 2 years of forklift experience in a warehouse environment.
- Experience with inventory control and cycle counts.
- Must be able to communicate in English: positive, appropriate, and professional.
- 2 – 5 years warehouse/distribution experience (3PL preferred).
- Ability to work flexible hours and occasional weekends.
- Pass a background check and drug test
Pay:$16.50 per hour
Shift:3rd 10:00pm – 6:30am
- Safe and proficient operation of various forklifts and attachments.
- Be alert and always pay attention to your surroundings.
- Unload trailers, containers, and railcars following all safety procedures.
- Complete all receivers accurately and submit with all appropriate paperwork and attachments (including pictures if required).
- Stage and stack all products square and straight according to the requirements provided by each specific account and by the company’s procedures.
- Must be able to change the forklift battery or propane tank as required.
- Report any inventory anomalies found during day-to-day operations.
To apply for this job please visit portal.people20.net.