Employment Type: TEMP
Job Number: 1650127
Action Group Staffing
Requirements of the Handyman
- Successful candidates will demonstrate a history of punctuality, dependability, working well within a team environment, and SAFTEY.
- Hours for this position are Monday – Friday. 8:30a-5:30p
- The starting pay is $17-19hr
- Acceptable Background
- Knowledgeable with hand tools
Benefits of the Handyman
· Health Insurance
· Dental Insurance
· Vision Insurance
· And many more
Responsibilities of the Handyman
· Experience with Hand tools
· Working in the outside elements
· Maintain the apartment complex
- Check appliances to ensure they are in working order.
- Inspect vacant apartments for damage to walls, doors, blinds, light and plumbing fixtures.
- Change locks as required and provide management office with keys.
- Complete Make Ready Checklist.
- Basic hand tools. (Ex. Screwdriver, Crescent wrench, Channellock, and nut drivers.)
- Basic Knowledge of home repairs.
To apply for this job please visit portal.people20.net.