Port of Catoosa, OK
Employment Type: TEMP
Industry: Human Resources
Job Number: 1647746
Pay Rate: weekly
Action Group Staffing
This position is 80% HR and 20% Office Admin.
We are looking for an HR administrator with communication and administration skills. The HR administrator will handle all written and verbal employee queries with the utmost confidentiality. Responsibilities may include but are not limited to, drawing up HR documents, corresponding with recruitment agencies, organizing training sessions and events, updating company policies and ensuring they comply with labor laws.
To be a successful HR administrator, you should have sound knowledge of labor laws and be willing to regularly revise them. You must be able to deal with a variety of personalities and keep calm in tense situations. A top HR administrator should be approachable, fair, and have good multitasking abilities. You should also be willing to attend workshops and training sessions wherever possible.
- Proven experience in an HR role.
- Excellent telephone, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Sound knowledge of labor laws and practices.
- The ability to keep sensitive information confidential.
- Must be approachable and helpful.
- Strong critical thinking skills.
- Good ethical judgment.
To apply for this job please visit portal.people20.net.