I/E Technician- Maintenance
Employment Type: Temp To Hire
Job Number: 1479727
Action Group Staffing
- Supports Action Groups Good Manufacturing Practices and HACCP to promote a safe, sanitary and hygienically sound workplace.
- Work from written and verbal instructions as well as work orders.
- Set up and schedule preventative maintenance for the converting machinery based on information from work orders, service manuals, and instructions.
- Perform maintenance duties involving mechanical operations as well as electrical equipment. Perform preventative maintenance such as changing contacts, checking motors and the operation of robotic systems.
- Troubleshoot, drag and repair electrical and electronic systems on any converting plant equipment including any electromechanical production equipment. Test equipment after maintenance is completed to ensure machine is operating correctly.
- Collect PLC input and output data to monitor efficiency of equipment to assist in the planning of future conversion operations.
- Maintain the robotic systems including all mechanical, electrical and electrical components to ensure proper operation.
- Set up and implement safety programs for electrical and instrumentation systems. Train employees for new safety programs and procedures.
OTHER DUTIES MAY INCLUDE:
- Perform or assist with any operations, as required to maintain workflow and to meet schedules and quality requirements. Notify supervision of unusual equipment or operating problems and the need for additional material and supplies.
- Maintain safe work area and comply with safety procedures and equipment operating rules keeping work area in a clean and orderly condition.
- Participate in any variety of meetings and work groups to integrate activities, communicate issues, obtain approvals, resolve problems and maintain specified level of knowledge pertaining to new developments, requirements, policies, and regulatory guidelines.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
TOOLS AND EQUIPMENT USED:
Computer and peripherals, standard and customized software applications and tools, and usual office equipment. Also meters, hotpot tools, standard electrical and mechanical tools.
Associates Degree in Electronics and 3 years’ experience; or High School Diploma with E & I Certifications and 5 years related experience. (Manufacturing preferred) Solid work history required.
Must be able to work 12-hour rotating shifts.
To apply for this job please visit portal.people20.net.