I/E Technician- Maintenance
Employment Type: Temp To Hire
Job Number: 1598701
Pay Rate: Paid Weekly
Action Group Staffing
Action Group Staffing is currently hiring Industrial Maintenance Technicians for a local paper manufacturing facility in Inola. Ideal candidates will have 3 years of industrial maintenance experience and/or Electrical & Instrumentation certifications with verifiable, steady work history. Other experience desired includes HVAC, Maintanenance Reliability, Automation and/or Mechanics.
Requirements of the Industrial Maintenance Technician:
- Associates Degree and 3 years’ experience
- or High School Diploma with E & I Certifications and 5 years related experience.
- Manufacturing experience
- Steady, verifiable work history required.
- Able to work 12-hour rotating shifts (days and nights)
Benefits of the Industrial Maintenance Technician:
- Starting pay at $27/hr with $3/hr increase after 90 days.
- Conveniently located between Pryor and Tulsa
- Full-time position with potential for overtime.
- Medical/Dental/Vision available from day 1
- Paid lunch break onsite
- PTO, 401K and bonus opportunities after hire by the client
Responsibilities of the Industrial Maintenance Technician:
- Set up and schedule preventative maintenance for machinery based on information from work order, service manuals and instructions.
- Perform maintenance duties involving mechanical operations, as well as electrical equipment. Perform preventative maintenance such as changing contacts, checking motors and operation of robotics systems.
- Troubleshoot, drag and repair electrical and electronic systems on any equipment, including any electromechanical production equipment. Test after maintenance is competed to ensure proper operation.
- Collect PLC input and output data to monitor efficiency of equipment to assist in the planning of future conversion operations.
- Maintain the robotic systems, including mechanical, electrical and their components to ensure proper operation.
To apply for this job please visit portal.people20.net.