Fort Gibson, OK
Employment Type: TEMP
Job Number: 1342308
Action Group Staffing
- Obtain raw ingredients and other necessary materials to perform work and properly document raw materials usage.
- Accurately weigh out raw materials to avoid any waste and excessive costs.
- Place all properly weighed ingredients for each individual product in its own container.
- Transport ingredient containers to the blending department for final ingredient blending process.
- Maintain efficient operations of required weighing equipment.
- Complete raw ingredients sheets and associated paperwork in a timely, accurate, and legible manner.
- Maintain solid communication with Blending throughout the process and during shift changes.
- Wash and sanitize all raw ingredient equipment during and after shifts.
- Follow instructions and respond to management or lead direction, policies, and standards of operations.
- Follow safety and security procedures and report potentially unsafe conditions.
- Stand and walk for extended periods of time.
- Use hands to handle, touch, and manipulate items.
- Occasionally stoop, reach, kneel, crouch, twist and walk.
- Have vision abilities to effectively see and process computer generated images on a screen or hand-held device.
- Ability to walk within a manufacturing plant environment as necessary.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds as necessary.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $12.50 per hour
To apply for this job please visit portal.people20.net.