Broken Arrow, OK
Employment Type: TEMP
Job Number: 1761138
Action Group Staffing
Minimum 1 Year of experience as Residential Installation Technician required.
Action Group Staffing is currently seeking candidates for a Residential Installation position to fill an opening with a company located in Broken Arrow. The ideal candidate should have great customer service, be able to be a team player and multitask .
Hours: Monday – Friday 8am to 5pm
Minimum 1 Year of experience as Residential Installation Technician. License is REQUIRED
*Alarm licensing is a plus *
Requirements of the Residential Installation Technician:
- Successful candidates will demonstrate a history of punctuality, dependability, working well within a team environment, and SAFTEY.
- Minimum one year performing similar duties, preferably in the home security, cable TV, telephone service or home improvement industries.
- Proficiency with computer hardware components/software packages
- Must be able to read/interpret road maps
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to computer rate, ratio, and percent.
- Must have a valid Driver’s license
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
– The Residential Installer Technician is responsible for installing systems in designated locations, specifically within currently occupied homes. Systems will include but not be limited to burglar and fire alarms, home networking and internet/app training for Smartphone interfaces.
– Install company authorized equipment in customer homes in accordance with established standards and procedures.
To apply for this job please visit portal.people20.net.