Employment Type: TEMP
Job Number: 1457656
Action Group Staffing
- Guarantee a correct and efficient development of administrative processes concerning activities related to the purchase and procurement of spare parts.
- Guarantee an efficient and correct management of the Spare Parts Warehouse, maintaining the planned stock.
- Constantly guarantee the inventory stock.
- Ensure the compliance with the Group’s guidelines and procedures for the relevant activities.
- Provide support to Purchase Department in the management of relationships with suppliers.
- Provide support to Purchase Department in the negotiation of prices and purchasing conditions in accordance with the Group guidelines and procedures.
- Collaborate with the Accounting Office to resolve problems in the purchase invoicing.
- Promote a corporate culture based on safety.
- Apply and promote the Corporate Principles and Values.
- Proven experience as inventory manager or warehouse position, forklift experience preferred.
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
- Working knowledge of inventory management software (e.g. ERP)
- Ability to accurately track inventory and create reports
- An analytical mind with strong math skills
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Reliable and trustworthy
- High School Diploma or GED required, degree preferred or 6 months related experience.
To apply for this job please visit portal.people20.net.