Employment Type: Temp To Hire
Job Number: 1447667
Pay Rate: Paid Weekly
Action Group Staffing
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Qualified applicans will be able to work 12-hour rotating shifts (6-6, days, nights and weekends)
1. Perform pre-shift inspection of the sweeper
3. Always drive safely and responsibly
4. Sweeper must be cleaned after every use
5. Notify Supervisor immediately if anything is not working properly with the sweeper
6. Ability to operate small balers
7. Operator shovels, brooms, pallet jacks and balers to remove waste from plant floor
8. Clean the outside parameter of the facility as requested
8. All other duties as assigned
OTHER DUTIES MAY INCLUDE:
1. Perform or assist with any operations, as required to maintain workflow and to meet schedules and quality requirements. Notify supervision of unusual equipment or operating problems and the need for additional material and supplies.
2. Maintain safe work area and comply with safety procedures and equipment operating rules keeping work area in a clean and orderly condition.
3. Participate in any variety of meetings and work groups to integrate activities, communicate issues, obtain approvals, resolve problems and maintain specified level of knowledge pertaining to new developments, requirements, policies, and regulatory guidelines.
4. Perform other related duties as assigned.
To apply for this job please visit portal.people20.net.