Employment Type: TEMP
Job Number: 1635233
Pay Rate: $17.00
Action Group Staffing
Requirements of the Warehouse Shipping Lead:
- Previous experience working in Warehouse
- Previous experience in a Lead or similar role
- Knowledge using scanner, pallet jacks, pump jack.
- AS400 knowledge preferred
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs
Benefits of the Warehouse Shipping Lead;
- Monday- Friday, 7:00am-3:30 pm overtime available as needed
- $17.00 per hour or DOE
- Medical / Dental / Vision
Responsibilities of Warehouse Shipping Lead;
- Work closely with Dept Manager and Dept Supervisor to coordinate outbound staging and loading process
- UPS and FED EX scanning and loading
- Assist supervisor with morning attendance and collecting documents,
- learn to operate conveyor control systems for inbound and outbound
- Maintain clean work areas.
To apply for this job please visit portal.people20.net.