Fort Gibson, OK
Employment Type: TEMP
Job Number: 1342307
Pay Rate: Weekly
Action Group Staffing
- Operating assigned machines and all other associated work including; preventative maintenance, machine changeovers, making adjustments to maintain operational efficiency, and assist other operators as necessary.
- Startup machine and observe operation to detect malfunctions.
- Perform best practice quality checks.
- Identify and report defective materials.
- Inspect filled container to ensure products is packaged according to specifications, including all codes and labels.
- Manually record data as required, charting necessary process adjustments based on data findings.
- Ensure quality checks and procedures are complete.
- Clean and sanitize all equipment.
- Feed product to conveyors, hoppers, or other feeding devices, and unload packaged product as required.
- Replenish packaging supplies.
- Make minor adjustments such as opening valves, setting guides, or clearing away damaged product containers.
- Follow all GMP’s and safety procedures.
- Work all scheduled shifts.
- Stand and walk for extended periods of time.
- Use hands to handle, touch, and manipulate items.
- Occasionally stoop, reach, kneel, crouch, twist, and walk.
- Have vision abilities to see and process computer generated images on a screen or hand held device.
- Ability to walk within a manufacturing plant environment as necessary.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds as necessary.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $11.00 per hour
To apply for this job please visit portal.people20.net.