Employment Type: TEMP
Job Number: 1742597
Pay Rate: Paid Weekly
Action Group Staffing
Action Group Staffing is currently hiring an experienced Maintenance Technician for a local machine shop in Chouteau, OK. Ideal candidates will have 4 years of industrial maintenance experience- steel manufacturing or welding shop experience is a plus!
Requirements of the Maintenance Technician
- 4 years of industrial maintenance experience
- High School Diploma or GED, plus technical training a plus!
- Steel fabrication experience a plus
- Welding experience a plus
- Familiarity with safety procedures including lock-out/tag-out
- Able to pass a pre-employment background check and drug screen
Benefits of the Maintenance Technician
- Starting pay of $22/hr+ based on experience
- Medical/Dental/Vision available day 1
- Day shift plus OT as required
- Full time temporary-to-hire position after 90 days worked
Responsibilities of the Maintenance Technician
- Collect work orders and gather necessary parts/tools to begin work
- Ensure safety measures are taken before and during work
- Notify purchasing of any parts needed before beginning work
- Ensure unused supplies are returned to stock
- Other duties as assigned.
To apply for this job please visit portal.people20.net.