Employment Type: TEMP
Job Number: 1648174
Action Group Staffing
Requirements of the Maintenance Technician
The Maintenance Technician must possess basic math, reading and writing skills and be committed to observe and follow all quality and safety procedures. He/She must have good time management and decision-making skills. The ability to follow directives given by the Maintenance Manager and inspect quality of work is of vital importance. Working well in teams from diverse backgrounds as both a leader and an individual contributor is required. He/She must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
Benefits of the Maintenance Technician
· Health Insurance
· Dental Insurance
· Vision Insurance
· And many more
Responsibilities of the Maintenance Technician
• Upholds quality standards along with safety policies and procedures for the maintenance department
• Possesses basic electrical, mechanical and plumbing knowledge
• Performs routine maintenance, such as inspecting drives, motors, or belts, checking fluid levels, replacing filters, or other preventative maintenance actions
• Repairs machines, equipment or structures using tools such as hammers, hoists, saws, drills, wrenches, or equipment such as precision measuring
• Cares for maintenance of facility equipment, tools, building and property
• Operates power and non-power tools and equipment
• Maintains clean motors, heater elements and repairs hoses
• Works on electrical tasks (480, 277 and 120 volts) depending on machine
• Services and repairs forklifts
• Updates forklift safety training as needed
• Assists in upkeep of company vehicles
• Inventories spare parts
• Possesses ability to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task effectively along with adapt to all types of weather and temperatures with exposure to noise, dirt, dust, grease, smoke, fumes and gases, etc.
• Accepts a flexible work schedule that includes being “on-call” as needed
• Has experience working with tools, including hand and electrical tools
• Has previous work experience of at least 1 year
• Possesses High School diploma or equivalent
• Comprehends and follows written and oral instructions
• Communicates and works well with Supervisors and peers, etc.
• Follows directives given from Supervisors and accepts correction
To apply for this job please visit portal.people20.net.