Employment Type: Direct Hire
Job Number: 1338896
Pay Rate: Pay DOE
Action Group Staffing
The maintenance tech will maintain mill equipment to standards and reduce unscheduled downtime. Installs, repairs and maintain to manufacturer’s specification, machinery, mechanical equipment, engines, motors, pumps, piping, pneumatic tools and equipment, conveyor systems, and process machines and equipment specific to the paper recycling and manufacturing industry.
- Mechanical ability to install, repair and maintain all equipment throughout the plant utilizing skills and training and using prints and operation manuals.
- Operate machine shop equipment
- Operate lift truck, scissor lift, boom lift and mobile cranes
- Operate welding equipment, power and hand tools
- Perform preventative maintenance rounds and report any deficiencies
- Gain and understand the process equipment and the impact to the business when failures occur and work towards reducing unscheduled downtime.
- Communicate effectively with teammates and supervisors
- Make decisions as to correct actions and repair machines and equipment
- Commitment to safety
- Fast-paced industrial experience
- Ability to work 12-hour shifts and overtime as required.
- On-call for equipment breakdowns day or night
- Lift truck experience
- Ability to understand and learn maintenance principles
- Ability to understand and learn manufacturing principles
- Understanding of Industrial Maintenance Programs
- Lift up to 75 lbs
- Work as a productive team member in a team-oriented organization
- Good communication skills
- Positive attitude
- Excellent attendance record
To apply for this job please visit portal.people20.net.