Broken Arrow, OK, OK
Employment Type: TEMP
Job Number: 1703397
Pay Rate: Bi-Weekly
Action Group Staffing
– Mechanical Design of machines and their components
– Calculate tolerance, dimensions and structural analysis
– Create technical drawings and pneumatic plans.
– Design machines and parts of machines using input from project engineers.
– Perform physical testing on prototypes
– Provide Installation Support during the building and installation process, ensuring that the machine is being built properly and according to design specifications.
– Bachelor’s degree
– Three or more years’ experience in mechanical design
– In-depth knowledge of SolidEdge 3D CAD software
* A considerable amount (10-20%) of national and international travel is required, with confidence in traveling and operating in foreign countries required. Multi- language proficiency is desired but not required for this position. Occasional extended multi-week assignments may be necessary.
Pay: 65,000 – 70,000/year
To apply for this job please visit portal.people20.net.