Employment Type: TEMP
Job Number: 1487595
Action Group Staffing
Our Client offers Professional Service and Care: Their trained and certified staff are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week and led by full-time, licensed nurses. The staff receives constant oversite from our Medical Director who also performs routine resident visits/.Each residence is equipped with a state-of-the-art emergency call system.
Personalized Care: Personalized levels of assisted living care for each resident as well as Short Stay Respite options.
The primary purpose of your job position is to assist in the delivery of health care for patients. This position performs a wide variety of patient care including scheduling appointments, recording vitals and assisting physicians.
Pay: $13-$14 per hour
Shifts: 6:00am -2:00pm or 2:00pm-10:00pm
General Care and Documentation:
- Deliver health care for patients, under the direction of a physician
- Clinical record documentation, administering medications, giving injections, and taking vitals
- Contribute to employee communication log to ensure smooth transition of necessary information from one shift to the other
- Other duties maybe required
- High attention to detail
- Passion for working with seniors
- Able to do occasional lifting of up to 50 pounds
- Criminal background check and drug test required
To apply for this job please visit portal.people20.net.