Tulsa, OK, OK
Employment Type: TEMP
Industry: Construc. & Trades
Job Number: 1648000
Pay Rate: Weekly Pay
Action Group Staffing
- Display basic knowledge of AC/DC concepts.
- Understand and work with basic components of medium and high voltage controls.
- Interpret electrical drawing, diagrams, and/or schematics for practical installation and physical specifications.
- Identify and troubleshoot potential issues with drawings, various panels, and/or tested outputs.
- Apply fine attention to detail to panel wiring layouts for uniformity.
- Determines best practices for panel and/or cabinet layout to ensure manufacturer and/or customer recommendations and standards are met.
- Actively participate in planned and unplanned shop clean-up duties, such as sweeping and keeping workbenches clear of tools and debris.
To apply for this job please visit portal.people20.net.