Plasma Table Operator
Employment Type: TEMP
Job Number: 1783530
Pay Rate: Paid Weekly
Action Group Staffing
Action Group Staffing is hiring a Plasma Table Operator for a local manufacturer near the MidAmerica Industrial Park. Ideal candidates will have 1 year of experience operating a plasma table, the ability to read blueprints and good attendance.
Requirements of the Plasma Table Operator:
- 1 year of plasma table operation experience
- Able to read and interpret blueprints
- Reliable transportation and good attendance
Benefits of the Plasma Table Operator:
- Day shift Monday-Friday with approved OT available
- Starting salary of $16/hr DOE
- Full Time position
- Temp-to-hire opportunity after probationary period
- Easy commute on Hwy 412
- Medical/Dental/Vision available day 1
Responsibilities of the Plasma Table Operator:
- Confirm correct part/job order by scanning job code into the computer
- Turn on and home axis the table
- Ensure correct materials are used for each job
- Load plates with overhead crane
- Responsible for measuring material, using appropriate files, setting appropriate thickness, and aligning and resetting the torch.
- Ensure quality by spot checking and measuring for accuracy
- Other duties as assigned.
To apply for this job please visit portal.people20.net.