Press Brake Operator
Employment Type: TEMP
Job Number: 1814883
Pay Rate: Paid Weekly
Action Group Staffing
The Press Brake Operator will be responsible for the operation of a press brake to produce finished parts. This position will also be responsible for the maintenance of the equipment and the production process.
- Operate press brake to set up and operate all necessary equipment for the next step in the production process.
- Clean and maintain all parts of equipment.
- Ensure that all parts are marked properly and are properly set up for production.
- Follow all safety procedures and adhere to all quality control standards.
- Work with team members to ensure quality standards are being met.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor or manager.
·2+ years of experience operating press brake equipment preferred.
·Experience with precision measuring instruments such as micrometers, calipers, and calipers is preferred.
·Experience with assembly of metal parts is preferred.
·Experience with quality inspection of parts is preferred.
·Ability to read blueprint reading is preferred.
·Ability to work independently with minimal supervision is preferred.
·Familiarity with basic metal fabrication is preferred (welding, milling, cutting, etc.).
To apply for this job please visit portal.people20.net.