Broken Arrow, OK
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Job Number: 1775531
Action Group Staffing
Direct and coordinate the activities of employees engaged in the production.
- Plan and establish work schedules, assignments, and production sequences.
- Interpret specifications, blueprints, job orders, and company policies and procedures for employees.
- Order materials, supplies, equipment parts, or repair services.
- Determine standards, budgets, production goals, and rates.
- Implement measures to motivate employees and to improve production methods, equipment performance, product quality, and efficiency.
- Execute personnel actions, such as hirings, evaluations, or promotions.
- Read and analyze charts, work orders, production schedules, etc.
- Maintain operations data, such as time, production, and cost records, and prepare management reports of production results.
- Schedule and supervise maintenance repair work and assist with checking installation and servicing building equipment.
- Associate’s degree in Business, Engineering, or equivalent professional level experience; Bachelor’s degree is a plus.
- 3-5 years of experience in production management or equivalent related functions
- Understanding of business functions such as Human Resources, Finance, etc.
- Knowledge of OSHA and other environmental regulations.
- Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques.
- Knowledge of arithmetic, algebra, geometry, calculus, statistics, and their applications.
- Strong procurement and negotiation skills.
- Knowledge of circuit boards, processors, chips, electronic equipment, and computer hardware and software, including applications and programming.
Pay: $75,000 – $90,000 per year.
To apply for this job please visit portal.people20.net.