Employment Type: Direct Hire
Job Number: 1767284
Action Group Staffing
- Act as the primary point of contact for all aspects of the Operations activities, including Engineering, Sales and the Customer; assure all parties maintain close communication and coordination regarding project status and milestones; maintain project schedules and report status in weekly Program Reviews.
- Document and communicate project status, obstacles and resolutions to management; ability to listen, persuade and achieve win-win negotiation results with Company functional groups; traditional project management skills, such as organizing and planning projects, establishing goals and monitoring performance, assessing risks, and anticipating and efficiently resolving problems.
- Accountable for developing and coordinating carefully designed and approved action plans to successfully complete projects.
- Work with other departments to ensure projects are in the approved action plan and stay on schedule.
- Experience at developing and facilitating business processes to achieve project goals
- Basic understanding of air coolers and manufacturing supply chains are a plus; accreditation from recognized project management organizations such as PMI a plus.
- Self- motivated, positive attitude, team orientaed leader with great organization skills and has the ability to supervise multiple projects at the same time.
- Ability to work cooperatively with others, ability to deal respectfully with the public, customers, vendors, other employees, managers, and executive management.
- Have regular attendance, punctually, and the ability to work on-site and travel as needed.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear; frequently required to sit, walk, and stand; occasionally required to use hands to finger, handle or feel, reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Monday – Friday day shift
To apply for this job please visit portal.people20.net.
Action Group Staffing https://www.actiongrp.net/ https://www.actiongrp.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/logo.png