Employment Type: TEMP
Job Number: 1359419
Action Group Staffing
1. Patient Check In
- Checks patients in, greeting everyone in a pleasant and professional manner.
- Tracks patients in the reception area and communicate with them, as needed.
- Evaluates chart data to verify all information has been received, completed, and signatures obtained.
- Photocopies patient’s insurance card.
- Ensures that proper authorization or referrals that have not been received by the practice.
- Assists patients in obtaining authorization or referrals that have not been received by the practice.
- Enters all new patient demographic information into the computer.
- Places charts in bin for specific physician or technician.
- Marks arrival time of patients in office an make sure that patients are seen on time.
- Place telephone calls to new patients to confirm upcoming appointments and verifies information required of the patient at the time of appointment.
- Place telephone calls to no-show appointments; reschedules as needed.
- Provide back-up support on telephones.
- Inspects reception room for neatness.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Assists other front office personnel as needed.
Essential Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Ability to work as a team member.
- Management of multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Motivation to succeed.
- Empathetic personality giving attention to patient’s needs and concerns.
- Strong organization with attention to detail.
- Respectful treatment of patients and co-workers.
To apply for this job please visit portal.people20.net.