Broken Arrow, OK, OK
Employment Type: TEMP
Job Number: 1589284
Pay Rate: Weekly
Action Group Staffing
A service technician is a skilled worker that can operate in a variety of industries to provide services and repairs. The service technician goes to the customer’s location to fix problematic machines or equipment that cannot easily be moved due to size or connections with outer systems.
- Answering telephone inquiries and assisting clients.
- Installing and testing products, equipment, and machinery and providing instructions to customers on the proper usage of their product.
- Using diagnostic tools to identify issues and evaluating the available information.
- Fixing defective or broken products or ordering the necessary parts to replace faulty or worn-out parts.
- Servicing home-based equipment, such as security systems, appliances, computer equipment, televisions, and heating and ventilation units.
- Servicing heavy equipment, such as farm or factory machines, diesel engines, and computer networks.
- Promoting the company’s services.
- Maintaining your technical and mechanical skills.
- Must pass a background check and drug screen
- Must have a valid OK drivers license
To apply for this job please visit portal.people20.net.