Employment Type: TEMP
Job Number: 1648173
Action Group Staffing
Requirements of the Shipping Clerk
The Shipping Clerk is proficient in assisting the Account Manager with organizing and scheduling shipping arrangements for customer orders. He/She works closely with the Customer Relations/Acct. Manager to facilitate exceptional services. The ability to communicate successfully, multi-task and manage time and projects effectively is important. Computer skills should include E-mails, Microsoft Excel, Xero, and Customer Logistic Portals.
Benefits of the Shipping Clerk
· Health Insurance
· Dental Insurance
· Vision Insurance
· And many more
Responsibilities of the Shipping Clerk
• Responds to client concerns and works to resolve any issues in the absence of the Customer Relations/Acct. Manager
• Relays customer concerns to Acct. Manager and or OCC quality department
• Scans documents into own-cloud C.P.O.D., Purchase Orders, and assigns the documents to their corresponding invoices
• Locates orders and estimates the ship dates based on customer queries
• Familiarizes oneself with accounting software and shipping portals
• Ships small packages (Fed-Ex and UPS)
• Coordinates with dock operators to access daily pick-up/deliveries
• Generates good customer relationships due to having the capability to recognize customer needs and convey company’s ability to meet the need
• Pays attention to detail, analyzes information and is thorough in completing work tasks
• Commits to work shifts and hours mandated by management
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job…
• Work is performed in a manufacturing environment which contains dust and material particles in the air.
• Temperatures in the facility are warm/hot at certain times of the year.
• The noise level in the work environment is medium to loud and may require the use of hearing protection
To apply for this job please visit portal.people20.net.