Employment Type: TEMP
Job Number: 1746168
Pay Rate: Paid Weekly
Action Group Staffing
Action Group Staffing is currently seeking Substitute Teachers, Paraprofessionals and Cafeteria Help for Pryor Public School and Osage School. Ideal candidates will have some experience working with children.
Requirements of the Substitute Teacher, Paraprofessional and Cafeteria Help:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Able to submit an OSBI background check
- Pass pre-employment drug screen
Benefits of the Substitute Teacher, Paraprofessional and Cafeteria Help:
- Flexible schedule means you can work when you’re available
- Rewarding opportunity to work with a nationally recognized Lighthouse School District
- No experience required
Responsibilities of the Substitute Teacher, Paraprofessional and Cafeteria Help
- Leading classroom instruction using existing lesson plans
- Motivating students to learn and participate
- Assuming duties of the regular classroom teacher in accordance with school rules
- Creating a classroom environment that is conducive to learning and appropriate to the maturity and interests of the students.
- Providing help in the kitchen to prepare school lunches
To apply for this job please visit portal.people20.net.