Employment Type: TEMP
Job Number: 1652246
Action Group Staffing
Job Title: Forklift Operator
Action Group Staffing is currently seeking experienced Forklift Supervisor to fill openings in Arlington.
Our client is a full-service logistics company, that provides businesses and organizations with 3PL & supply chain solutions. It is a family-owned and operated company that was founded on a philosophy of relationship-driven business.
The Forklift Supervisor serves as a liaison between the Operations Manager and Forklift Operators in communicating day-to-day assignments and priorities. Responsible for the safe operation of propane forklifts and their designed attachments to perform unloading, stacking, and picking functions timely and accurately.
Benefits:Pay: $18-$20 depending on experience
Shift: 1st Shift 6:00am – 2:30pm
- Comprehend daily plan, priorities, and daily assignments, and effectively communicate those to the warehouse crew
- Ask questions and suggest solutions to problems
- Attend all safety/staff meetings, sign in, and participate
- Complete and submit daily forklift safety check list
- Serve as a positive role model and ambassador
- Maintain security of assigned keys and security codes
- Report inventory anomalies, breaches in facility security, and employee safety issues
- Lead by example to set a positive tone and work attitude with warehouse staff
To apply for this job please visit portal.people20.net.