Employment Type: TEMP
Job Number: 1763045
Pay Rate: paid 10 an hour
Action Group Staffing
- Run routine laboratory tests every two hours to determine the proper chemical treatment
- Maintain plant records
- Observe and inspect plant quality of raw water and all plant equipment.
- Monitor control panels and adjust valves and gates manually or by remote control to regulate the flow of wastewater through settling aeration, and sludge digestion processes.
- Read and interpret charts, flow meters, and other gauges to determine the operating efficiency of the equipment
- Lubricate pumps, valves, and other equipment, and repair parts when necessary.
To apply for this job please visit portal.people20.net.
Action Group Staffing https://www.actiongrp.net/ https://www.actiongrp.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/logo.png