Employment Type: TEMP
Industry: Construc. & Trades
Job Number: 1765638
Action Group Staffing
Qualifications and Responsabilities:
- Must pass 2g and 3g weld test.
- At least 2 years of welding experience.
- Ability to weld fabricated parts of structural metal products in shop, plan sequence of operation and meet quality standards.
- Obtain specified electrode and inserts electrode into portable holder or threads consumable electrode wire through portable welding gun.
- Connect cables from welding unit to obtain amperage, voltage, slope, and pulse, as specified by Welding Engineer or Welding Technician and be able to set welding machine wire feed and read blueprints.
To apply for this job please visit portal.people20.net.
Action Group Staffing https://www.actiongrp.net/ https://www.actiongrp.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/logo.png