Employment Type: TEMP
Job Number: 1361442
Action Group Staffing
Action Group Staffing is currently looking for skilled MIG/TIG/Flux Core Welders to fill openings with multiple companies located in the greater Tulsa area.
Responsibilities of the MIG/TIG/Flux Core Welders:
· Use hand-welding or flame-cutting equipment to weld, fabricate or join metal components or to fill holes, indentations, or seams of fabricated metal products.
· Operate safety equipment and use safe work habits.
· Recognize, set up, and operate hand and power tools common to the welding trade, such as shielded metal arc and gas metal arc welding equipment.
· Layout, position, align, and secure parts and assemblies prior to assembly, using straightedges, combination squares, calipers, and rulers.
· Chip or grind off excess weld, slag, or spatter, using hand scrapers or power chippers, portable grinders, or arc-cutting equipment.
· Analyze engineering drawings, blueprints, specifications, sketches, work orders, and material safety data sheets to plan layout, assembly, and welding operations.
Requirements of the MIG/TIG/Flux Core Welders:
· Must be able to pass a drug test/background check
· Must pass welding test MIG, TIG, Flux-core, 3G
· Basic math skills
· Ability to read blueprints
All shifts available will be 1st shift with shift lengths and schedules varying depending on position.
To apply for this job please visit portal.people20.net.