Header Welder Combination A
Employment Type: TEMP
Job Number: 1807951
Action Group Staffing
- Welders must be proficient in blueprint reading for layout.
- Must be able to correctly fit and weld fabricated and forged components to assemble Header components with Shielded Metal Arc Welding, Gas Metal Arc Welding, and/or Gas Tungsten Arc Welding Process.
- Position, align, and fit components together and tack-weld parts to secure in position for welding using correct welding process and procedure.
- Ability to set-up welding equipment for use of certain types of material.
- 3-5 years code welding experience required.
- Test requirements: pass a 2G plate test with the GTAW root pass and SMAW fill and cap.
Pay Range: $22-25 (Based on Experience)
Apply Online or In-Person at 7145 S Mingo Rd, Tulsa, OK 74133 or call (918) 893-8001 for more information.
To apply for this job please visit portal.people20.net.