Employment Type: Temp To Hire
Job Number: 1816943
Pay Rate: Paid Weekly
Action Group Staffing
Action Group Staffing is currently hiring Plant Utility production workers for a local manufacturer in the MidAmeria Industrial Park in Pryor. Ideal candidates will have previous manufacturing experience, reliable transportation, and be able to work 8-hour weekly rotating shifts (8 A.M. – 4 P.M., 4 P.M.- 12 A.M., and 12 A.M. – 8 A.M.).
Requirements of the Plant Utility:
- 2-3 years of previous manufacturing experience
- Forklift experience preferred
- Must be capable of lifting 70lbs from floor to waist level
- Must be capable of working in the heat
- Must be capable of working around silica, alumina dust, and fiber
- Able to wear a respirator
Benefits of the Plant Utility:
- Starting pay of $18.06/hr
- Temp-to-hire opportunity
- Medical/Dental/Vision available
Responsibilities of the Plant Utility:
- Maintain the housekeeping and organization of the plant building, equipment, and grounds.
- Attend tier meetings
- Initiate and carry out all emergency procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Properly package, label, and load finished products on pallets.
- Operate baler as required.
- Shrink wrap bales as needed.
- Clean bird cage as needed
- Keep proper pallets and boxes stocked in the packaging area.
To apply for this job please visit portal.people20.net.