Employment Type: TEMP
Job Number: 1807752
Action Group Staffing
- Ability to lay out, fit, and weld fabricated components to assemble structural forms. Proficient in blueprint reading for layout.
- Selects equipment and plans layout, assembly, and welding; a layout, positions, aligns, and fits components together; positions work pieces manually or by using overhead or jib cranes.
- Set up welding machine and welding gun: assemble/disassemble welding tips and its liner, wire feed and voltage, using arc or gas-shielded arc welding equipment.
- Repairs products by dismantling, straightening, reshaping, and reassembling parts.
- Operate cutting torch and plasma torch.
- Operate small saw machine and iron machine for cutting and coping, notching materials.
- Must pass 2g and 3g weld test.
- One-year structural fitting experience recommended.
Pay Range: $22 & Up (depending on experience)
To apply for this job please visit portal.people20.net.